Every donation aids in sending students to a culturally-enriching experience as an extension of their school education.
You may designate a donation for a specific school, school district and/or program. Please note that most single bus trips cost $180 - $225, so if you have a specific designation, we ask that you include enough funds to pay for at least one trip, or please contact your teacher or school and ask them for the amount that will be needed for your designated gift. You can provide special instructions in the “notes” when filling out your PayPal form, or with your check.
To donate online, click the Donate Button
If you prefer to send your donation through the mail, please print out the form below, and include with your check donation, and send to:
City ____________________________________ ST _____ Zip ___________________
Tel _______________________________ Fax ________________________________
Amount of donation $__________
apply for a GRANT.
Get Involved!Learn more
- ArtsBusXpress Announces First 2013 Fundraiser January 27th
- NEW INITIATIVE AIMS TO PROVIDE ARTS EDUCATION TO EVERY STUDENT IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Science Festival Returns, With New Elements Brewing
- Patricia Smith wins Bank of America "Local Hero" Award
- Mission Bay High School Students Take “A Magical Mystery Tour to the Arts” to View Beatles Exhibit at Mesa College and See Their Art on Display in Commercial Gallery